Hanoi Street Food Tour Itinerary
To have a complete trip to Hanoi, trying local food is a must. On this Hanoi Street Food Tour, you will be taken to some of the best food stalls in Hanoi by our local female guides. Your stomach will be satisfied with Hanoi Street Food Tour.
Hanoi Street Food Tour will take you to these attractions below. If you decide to pick this tour, please tell us what you do not like to eat or be allergic to if any. Your reminder will make the tour perfect.
1. Bun cha Food stall: Popular Northern Vietnamese Noodle Soup With Porkpie
2. Hanoi Old Quarter: we'll take you for some sightseeing at night to visit the most famous places in Ha Noi through old-styled narrow streets full of antique brick houses.
3. Pho Cuon - Steamed Pho Paper Rolls: Despite being called Pho, but it is so different from the symbol Pho that you may know.
4. Hanoi Shrimp Pancake Food Stall: This dish is the essence of Hanoi cuisine. It is a popular street food with a unique flavor.
5. Hanoi Spring Rolls Food Stall: One of the most delicious and hidden dishes in Hanoi.
6. Hanoi Sweet Soup: Enjoy the best dessert that is much loved by local people.
6:00 PM Our Street Food Tour in Hanoi will pick up our guests at the hotel and introduce the program.
6:15 PM We will take you to a special place to enjoy Bún Chả Hà Nội
7:00 PM Its time for us to show you the beauty of Hanoi at night. We'll show you around the Old Quater and teach you about the history of Hanoi.
7:45 PM Enjoy "Pho Cuon" - Steamed Pho Paper Rolls
8:15 PM Enjoy Hanoi Shrimp Pancake and Spring rolls
9:00 PM Our final stop will be the sweet dessert and finish the tour at about 9:30 PM